Thursday, November 14, 2013

25 Random things abotu M.E.

25 Random things about M.E.

I love my name. I knew I wanted to have a distinct name when I became famous for my fashion designs.

I absolutely love flashmobs! I things they are the greatest thing created.

My idol and favorite designer of all time is Betsey Johnson! I couldn’t see why anyone could love her. If you look into who Betsey Johnson really is you would love her past her designs.

I only read comedy, beauty, fashion and business books.

I love to sing what I am currently doing, like I am in a musical. (I am a horrible singer)

I am a very lucky person. I have won about six things in my life. I still get excited every time I win something....still!

I have loved every job I have ever had.

I didn’t apply for my first job as a photography assistant. My mom was telling the photographer how much I loved their work and they asked if I wanted the job.

I was an extra in season three of Glee, On My Way. That was my favorite background work I have done. I got a chance to see the Warblers live and talk to Grant Gustin, which was amazing.

I think Dianna Agron is my favorite actress. Yes she is an amazing actress, but she won me over when she thanked all the background actors for their participation before leaving the set.

My favorite makeup is Makeup Forever. They have me as a customer forever.

I own all seasons of One Tree Hill. This is my favorite show and I love James Lafferty.

I love to laugh.

I love all types of music.

I love such the clever things they come up with in rap music.

Paul Walker is my movie star crush.

I love working with kids.

I work best when I am in charge of things and have creative control.
I stood in line for the Iphone 5 because it was on my bucket list.

I have always wanted a big and close family.

My favorite ice cream is Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked.

I am a huge fan of The Mindy Project.

I have never stopped dreaming.

I have never stopped working towards what I expect for myself in life.

I absolutely love Los Angeles, that’s why I plan to move there.

No comments:

Post a Comment