Monday, November 11, 2013

Smashbox Mascara and CC Cream Review

Last week used I ordered my usual makeup and used an offer code for some new sample size products. I received seven products in the giftbag, but today I will only be reviewing two.

Although I have only owned one Smashbox product (Photo Finish Primer) I am a fan of the brand. I was extremely happy to see that Smashbox mascara and CC cream were given to me in my holiday gift bag from Sephora.



Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
I absolutely love this mascara. The brush is similar to Badgal Lash mascara by Benefit(which was my favorite for years) The brush really allows your lashes to look full and appear longer. I had no clumping problems which I feel is the dilemma with most mascaras.



Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Dark Spot Correcting
The Smashbox CC cream is described as benefiting the skin while still covering up and being lightweight. This is my first time using the product so I can’t testify towards the benefiting the skin part, but I can testify to the rest of the description. Not only was the product easy to apply, it covered up well. I have extremely bad scaring, so unfortunately it didn’t cover every little scar, but for the most part it worked. I just put a little bit of Two faced powder over the CC cream and that problem was fixed. I love this product because it is perfect for those days you are in a rush. The CC cream works both as a foundation and a concealer in one. The cream isn’t thick or hard to apply which makes my face feel like I have very little makeup on. After 12 hours of wear I had very little of the CC cream off my face. I am happy with this product. I don’t know if it is exactly worth the $42 for a 1 oz bottle though.

Try it out yourself! Go order anything from Sephora online and user offer code "BLITZ" to get the sample sized products. There are also three other kits you can try out too, you choose! (Only while supplies last so hurry)

No comments:

Post a Comment