Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Find the positive

Hello. My name is Marney Elias. Growing up I have always loved to look at the glamorous and always envisioned that I would be injected into the life of celebrity. Although I knew I would never want the spot light on me, I knew I wanted to be the work behind it all (with the perks of course.)

Somewhere between life, loss and school I lost my vision of this glamorous lifestyle I planned for myself. Now I work three jobs and go to school in my hometown which I was so eager to get out of. This may sound like I am far from celebrity, and I am. I am also a firm believer that anyone can do anything they want, they just need to work their ass off for it and make the best of the situation. So that's what I am doing. I stopped feeling sorry for myself because I made the choices to be in this situation. Now it is my turn to make the best of this situation, get off my ass and do other things that make me happy, and that is what I am doing.

Right now yes I work three jobs, but I love every single one of them. I work at an after school program, with amazing children who have dreams which are amazing. I work at Victoria's Secret where I learn about the brand, what makes the company successful and how to work with customers. I have my own photography business where I get to style and help people feel like they are the most beautiful people. School, well I am going to school so I can have that glamorous life, right now it doesn't pay off but I know in the future it will. To keep my sanity at school I have joined the fashion club which helps me learn how to prepare and run events.

For my readers, I hope you see the positive in things and the beauty even when there may be very minimal. Take the beauty and run with it, because that beauty is what is going to keep you motivated.

How I am finding the beauty in my life in a blog...
I will be blogging about things I love like fashion design and illustrations, styling outfits, inspirations, music, movies, events, deals, makeup, testers, cooking, celebrities, thrift shops and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment